The Loss Of A Good Man

LTpianoman LTpianoman@aol.com
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 03:20:05 EST

List,
   About a week ago, we lost a great person in our circle. John Ford, who
recently retired and moved to Hawley, Pa. passed away after an auto accident.
Having missed it in the local papers, I'm not sure of the details, but I do
know that he hit a patch of ice and lost control. We were honored to have him
in our local Chapter. He was a  person with a very positive attitude towards
life...with such a sincere demeanor. He will be missed.

We'll be remembering him at our upcoming State Convention this Friday. We will
most likely be having a moment of silence at the banquet and anyone who wants
to add something is welcome. If anyone on the List has any words to share
about John you can e-mail me and I will have it read at the banquet.  Thanks.

Larry Trischetta, Pocono Northeast Chapter
LTpianoman@aol.com
Scranton, Pa.