Key recovering?

LTpianoman LTpianoman@aol.com
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 03:22:03 EST

John,

I have samples of excellent looking key tops/fronts from Vagias. They dont't
install them, they just supply them. I haven't ordered yet, but they sure look
and feel nice...and a good selection too. To get some samples (I don't think
there is a first time charge) write or call:
                     Vagias/265 Prospect Street/Baden, Pa. 15005/412-869-2842

Larry Trischetta, Pocono Northeast Chapter
Scranton, Pa.

<<
 	Has anyone had good results from STRAIGHT SIDES, SQUARE FRONTS as
 listed in the Journal? I need to send out a set of Steinway keys and have
 not used this company. Any other outstanding companies in this field?

 John Minor
 University of Illinois >>