Roaming pianos(institutional)

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:29:50 EST

I have been watching the responses to the roaming piano problem when it
occurred to me that I did not know what the problem really was.

Most practice rooms I have seen are small, hard floors,  no rugs, etc. Why not
just make sure the piano's  casters are lubed and let the groups just shift it
about a foot or two? They must beel empowered. Have they ever broken a leg
off? Are they using them for battering rams?

It would seem to me that the caster cups say " I belong here." - whereas the
wood blocks say "Push harder."

Again, - the problem?

B. Simon
Phoenix