evolution

Thu, 26 Mar 1998 12:45:13 -0800

Gina, et al,

Ditto, etc.

Anton's willingness to spend the time necessary to learn the finer
point of technical work, while clearly driven by necessity, have made
him an even more compentent performer.  This is particularly true
when viewed from the position of knowing where the piano stops
and he starts.

He published, years ago, an article which makes the (very) basics
of regulation immediately accessible to non-technicians.  With his
permission, I have used in classes for years and years.  The title,
of course, presently escapes my enfeebled mind, but is on the order
of "..Things to look for and easy ways to check them..."  Still the best
1000 words or less on how a non-technician can (reasonably) assess
the basic regulation of an instrument.

He's a joy to work with, personally and professionally.

Best to all.

Horace

Horace Greeley, CNA, MCP, RPT

Systems Analyst/Engineer