Repair guide

Tim Keenan & Rebecca Counts tkeenan@kermode.net
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:54:46 -0800

John and any interested lurkers:

John Pengelly wrote:

> Tim, I noticed that you mentioned Joe Garrett/ Randy Potter's repair labour
> guide book. Where can one get a copy? much appreciated.
> John Pengelly.

I got mine second-hand, but it says on the bottom:

Additional copies may be obtained by writing the Randy Potter School of
Piano Technology, 61592 Orion Drive, Bend, Oregon 97702. (503) 382-5411.

Also available in Braille, 5.25 and 3.5" floppy disks in several formats,
including IBM compatible and voice synthesizer search programs, and
Macintosh.

The Randy Potter School of Piano Technology has a website at
www.pianotuning.com, with an e-mail link (rpotter@bendnet.com). That
might be the easiest route.

I believe I remember Newton Hunt mentioning another guide, available from
the PTG home office for $5.

Hope that helps.

Tim Keenan
Terrace BC