Aftertouch Question

JIMRPT JIMRPT@aol.com
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 17:24:48 EST

Del;
 Unh, uh,,, thats cheating :-)
I said from the front of the key, not the centerline of the capstan.
Maybe the question was obtuse so we can add, 'faster' to "which hammer will
move farther?"
-----------
In a message dated 3/29/98 4:10:00 PM, rmartin30@juno.com wrote:

<<"This would seem to imply that the naturals have to travel a greater
distance than the sharps to move the capstan the same distance.
Right or wrong??
Ralph">>

Ralph;
 It 'would' "seem to imply" that wouldn't it?  But......... if that
implication is correct why are so many really good techs saying to set
dip/aftertouch
the same ?
------
Susan:
 You have to take into account the offset of the balance rail pins in this
question.

Post with meas. follows
Jim Bryant (FL)