Correct bass strings

Gregory Torres Tunapiana@adisfwb.com
Sun, 29 Mar 1998 21:10:47 -0800

Arlie, the same thing happened to me a while back. I even FAXed info to them.
But I must say that they were quick to resolve the problem and sent me another
set which was correct.

Sometimes people just screw up now and then. If it is something that happens
all the time then try another supplier. I use Schaff now. I used Mapes
directly previously and then went thru American Supply until I found they ship
to Mapes. There are other suppliers as well. Maybe someone on the list could
compile a list of piano wire & bass string suppliers? Good luck.

Regards,
Greg Torres

Greg Torres