">

Misc. Stuff

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 11:24:52 -0600 (CST)

List,

   I've been off the list since early last week because I got so far behind
I couldn't catch up and get any work done too, so I need to catch up on
some things.
   I just resubscribed and want to send many thanks to all who responded to
my query about the A. Forster. As it has turned out, it's academic. A
different dealer (new) who has only European brands has offered them a
concert grand Bluthner. The pianist has tried the piano and he seems to
like it. So I guess all is well on that front.
   This may have already been on the list and if so, I apologize (I haven't
had time to go to the archives to catch up, yet). I want to offer my public
congratulations to Les Barlett for passing his PTG tuning test with flying
colors. One more successful test and Houston will have another RPT.

Regards,
Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music