Keytop Materials

A440A A440A@aol.com
Thu, 7 May 1998 21:54:37 EDT

>Meanwhile, she reports touching a match to
>>one of the keytops she had removed and indeed, it burned instantly.  Once
>she's done entertaining her houseguests, she and I will hit the net and see
>>what we come up wtih.

   So, she is entertaining her houseguest with flaming globs of celluloid?
      Reminds me of a snowed in weekend that stranded 6 fraternity brothers in
a house with two kegs of beer, a large fireplace, and 4 gross of ping-pong
regards,
Ed Foote

(yes, you can stick them together in long strings with gum and have flame
races!)