Weaver Pianos with a "J" arm.

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 13 May 1998 19:15:07 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/98 3:43:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
ETomlinCF3@aol.com writes:

<< Bill mentioned that this may be a square grand.  That is not true.  >>

Bill did not say this was a square grand.  Sometimes when I see the reaction
to what I write, I wonder if people really have read what I said or simply saw
a couple of the words and made up their own impression.

Please read what I said again as it relates to the calling of this spinet a
"coffin piano" and a square grand a "Casket Grand".
Thank you.
Bill