Free stuff (off topic)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 20 May 1998 21:56:08

At 12:24 AM 5/21/98 EDT, Dave wrote:
>Dear List,
>
>My wife emailed this to me to pass along.  You may want to take advantage of
>this offer.
>
>Dave Peake, RPT
>Portland, OR

Sorry, Dave. This leaves me highly sceptical!

and I'm the Queen of Bavaria ...

You can email me from Windows 98 or use 32 cents from the $1000 for a
sneering snail mail if I'm wrong ...

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"I need more proof, before I can be absolutely certain that I do not exist."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant