removing and installing piano plates

Frank Weston klavier@annap.infi.net
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 09:12:57 -0500

For portability and mobility try:

J. C. Whitney - Fold-up roll-about engine crane, 2000 to 4000 lb. capacity,
4'10" to 7' extension, $369.99, call (312) 431-6102

Global Industrial Equipment - Telescopic floor crane, 2000 to 4000 lb.
capacity, boom length - 52" to 84", boom height - 16" to 126", $266, call
(800) 645-1232.

If you have strong ceiling joists, and want cheap, try a chain hoist, or
even a "come along".  Both available from sources above at prices starting
closer to $50.

Frank Weston