Piano/ PTG logo clipart availability?

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 10:27:40 -0500

Dear Website Savvy List Members:
I am planning on putting up my own webpage in the near future.
Are there any recommendations you could make for generic piano clipart I
might use?
I seem to recall some talk of the PTG logo being available for downloading,
but I failed to find it on the ptg.org site.
I plan on putting it together with Claris Homepage 3, on my Macintosh. I
don't have a scanner (although they are certainly inexpensive enough).
Please reply directly to me, to reduce traffic on this admitedly off-topic
request.
TIA,
Patrick Draine, RPT