water-based lacquers

Roy Peters rhpeters@ix.netcom.com
Sun, 03 Jan 1999 21:46:48 -0500

I have recently ordered a sample pack to try, and will probably use it on my
next job.  The December issue of Fine Woodworking magazine rated Enduro
Wat-R-Base Poly Overprint as the best of 9 new waterbased finishes they
tested.  They also said that it was virtually indistinguishable from
nitrocellulose lacquer.  If you order the "poly overprint", it comes in an
amber color made to resemble the more traditional finishes, rathar than just
clear.  I am glad to hear of your success with it, and hope to duplicate
those efforts.

Roy Peters
Cincinnati, Ohio