Feedback on PTG attendance

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:30:14 -0600 (CST)

>The question: for those of you who attend PTG meetings around the
>country (or the world), what is your policy in this area? Can people
>attend X number of times, and then they have to join or stay out? If
>so, how many times? Or has this issue never come up in your group?
>
>You can respond to me separately at bbarasa@mind.net if you do not
>think this is a topic of general interest.
>
>Thanks for your feedback.
>
>Barb Barasa

Barb,
I'm not sure what the official policy is here in Wichita, Kansas, but the
practicing policy is that anyone that wants to, and can tolerate the
process, can attend as many meetings as they want, for as long as they like,
until such time as they become so numerous, or they make such nuisances of
themselves that we have to screen them at the door with sharpened sticks. So
far, that hasn't been a problem. Non members that have attended in the past
are usually willing to kick in a couple of bucks to defray newsletter costs,
or supply an E-Mail address. That's assuming, of course, that they can
tolerate the newsletter - but that's another issue. %-)

 Ron