Feedback on PTG attendance

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 11:37:02 EST

<<
 The question: for those of you who attend PTG meetings around the
 country (or the world), what is your policy in this area? Can people
 attend X number of times, and then they have to join or stay out? If
 so, how many times? Or has this issue never come up in your group?

Barb:

You can attend 2 meeting as a guest of our chapter and then must make a
decision to join the other professionals who are paying dues and supporting
the ongoing  educational programs of PTG, or decide to continue as you have in
the past.

Membership in PTG has SO many wonderful and educational benefits that the
decision should be an easy one for you.  I'm sure others on this list will
express themselves regarding this.

I'm moving tomorrow, and don't have much time to get into specifics beyond my
general comment above.  Best wishes to you,

Bob Bergantino
Willoughby Hills, Ohio  (Cleveland)