fingernail protection

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:54:00 -0500

What he ment is molding to molding with striking points 180 degrees around.
Hammer head hits the keys with you grasping the center where the moldings are
glued.  Find some old, or new, hammers that have long moldings and shaped tails.
You might even be able to use an upright hammer shank to align them.
                Newton