Feedback on PTG attendance

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 06:42:19 -0500

Oh, Dave!  You had to go and burst my bubble like that!  :-)  Before I
passed the tests I looked up to the RPTs as the people who knew
everything.  Now I know differently, of course.  Sometimes I fear that
because I use the RPT designation my clients will THINK I know
everything -- certainly not true.
	I am so thankful for the "Journal" which I read quite thoroughly each
month, for this list where I pick up lots of goodies, and my local PTG
chapter.  I am also determined to attend two conventions each year as
long as I am in business.
	I have just unsubscribed from this list because I will leave this
evening for a week in Montgomery, Alabama.  If you want to contact me in
the next 11 hours, email me privately.  I'll be back after my return.
Take care.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA