Varified & Documented

Danny Moore danmoore@ih2000.net
Sat, 09 Jan 1999 01:34:57 -0600

As we all know, virtually all of these things are hoaxes, however this
one has been varified and documented to be the real thing.  Do with it
as you will.  It is NOT a Virus, it will NOT damage your computer.  It
IS a Trojan Horse that will make your on-line life miserable for a
while.  It was forwarded to me by a couple of friends who are network
administrators at major corporations.

Danny Moore
http://www.setexas.com/danmoore/

Normally, I don't forward stuff like this on; however, I have
encountered this one.

Looks like there's a new "virus" on the scene.  Don't open an e-mail
attachment called "picture.exe".  It installs 2 programs that when
activated
will search your disks for certain information and then e-mail it to an
address in China.

Read the hyperlinks below for more details!

--> http://www.computerworld.com/home/news.nsf/CWFlash/9901074trojan

--> http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2183935,00.html