Room-to-room grand piano move

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:25:02 -0700

Carl,
Just thought of another way that might be quicker except it requires making
4 chucks. or what ever they are called, like airplane break blocks. I think
1/4' plywood would work in the shape of a U . Place the blocks so that the
top of the U faces out from the dolly so that no chuck faces the same.
Should be easier to remove than masking tape. You might also need to use a
block just shorter than the height of your dolly ( the under side ) to keep
it from tipping as the piano is put in place.
Joe