Update on musty odor

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:26:19 EST

In a message dated 1/10/99 8:27:38 PM Central Standard Time, ted@brevard.net
writes:

<< Thanks to all who responded to this situation.

I didn't follow the thread but read your update.  All the things you did were
really the things to do, cleaning and airing it out.  I would add one often
overlooked remedy:  lift out the keys and vacuum the keybed.  It is bound to
be full of much of what was causing the odor.  Particularly if the customer
says the odor has come back somewhat, I recommend this.  Taking the action
outside and blowing it free of dust with a vacuum cleaner on reverse will get
rid of even more odor.

Regards,

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin