Feedback on PTG attendance

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 23:46:32 EST

In a message dated 1/8/99 3:50:05 AM Pacific Standard Time, cedel@redrose.net
writes:

<< Oh, Dave!  You had to go and burst my bubble like that!  :-)  Before I
 passed the tests I looked up to the RPTs as the people who knew
 everything.  Now I know differently, of course.  Sometimes I fear that
 because I use the RPT designation my clients will THINK I know
 everything -- certainly not true.
 	I am so thankful for the "Journal" which I read quite thoroughly each
 month, for this list where I pick up lots of goodies, and my local PTG
 chapter.  I am also determined to attend two conventions each year as
 long as I am in business.
 	I have just unsubscribed from this list because I will leave this
 evening for a week in Montgomery, Alabama.  If you want to contact me in
 the next 11 hours, email me privately.  I'll be back after my return.
 Take care.

You are definately on the right track.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR