Download...I'll get it.

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:37:31 EST

Really been trying to get my membership back, I know it's great. And this
computer 'Thing" is award winning for me!

I have only been in the USA 3 times in the last more than 10 years, and I'm
really only "passing through. I have the application, all ready to go, but in
SA it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Can't wait to take some exams, and I read there's lots of new things to study,
I just love putting in what I find and leaning what others are doing. This
lets me compare and improve my skills and knowledge...for the benefit of my
clients.

I'll try to get a CD, but time is running out on this mission, and I have some
"cultural challenges" going to, from and living where I do.

Gregory