Download...I'll get it.

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:56:55 -0500

>Really been trying to get my membership back, I know it's great. And this
>computer 'Thing" is award winning for me!
>
>I have only been in the USA 3 times in the last more than 10 years, and I'm
>really only "passing through. I have the application, all ready to go, but in
>SA it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
>
>Can't wait to take some exams, and I read there's lots of new things to study,
>I just love putting in what I find and leaning what others are doing. This
>lets me compare and improve my skills and knowledge...for the benefit of my
>clients.
>
>I'll try to get a CD, but time is running out on this mission, and I have some
>"cultural challenges" going to, from and living where I do.
>
>Gregory

Hi Gregory:
Since you are based in SA rather than the USA you would be considered an
"International Correspondent". A monetary benefit for that status is that
your dues are significantly reduced (I think it's only two thirds normal
dues): regular dues are $147 per year. Applications have to be cleared
through the International Relations Committee (the Home Office will do all
the forwarding for you).
Do it NOW! It is worth alot more!!
Patrick