MAJOR peeve / or irritated at these inane ramblings?

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 18:57:51 EST

 Dear List and Gregory:

Is it just me or are we all getting a little too much from Gregory.  He seems
to ramble on and on to no particular point -many times with one or two liners
that have no precedent and are in danger of drifting worse than sand-or in the
case of Ohio- snow.
Are we getting a daily unasked-for diary?

I can overlook the over abundance of misspelled words and unclear phrases, but
the sheer volume is getting me down.  Anyone else sensing this, or am I really
anxious for all this snow to leave? I know someone is going to say:"chillout,
Bob", but that's what I have been doing for the past three weeks.

There were at least 11 "contributions" today.  Methinks it's time   to
exercise the delete buttons as so many of us have for some previous abusers of
this forum. Pertinent and informational is good.  What we're getting here is
of dubious value to the list- and is taking up inordinate amounts of
cyberspace.

I know this is the land of free speech and so - but enuffffff already!

Respectfully,

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio  (14" of snow on the ground and more to come)(ugh)