pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

Thu, 14 Jan 1999 08:13:16 -0800

Jon Page wrote:

> Gregory,
> Please do not let the net-nazis get you down.
>
> I for one understood your exuberance with being
> new to the list.  Rather than gripe about volume,
> the protocol should have been tactfully pointed out .
>
> Keep reading the list, there is a wealth of info.
> And don't hestitate to post.

Gregory,

I agree with Jon.  I was quite enjoying your posts.  I was finding it
interesting hearing a bit about piano servicing in Saudi Arabia.

Regards,

Del

PS.  To those who didn't care for Gregory's posts, surely that is what the
delete button is for.  It's easy to use and very effective.  It wipes the
offending post right off your screen and into electronic never/never land.  It
takes just a moment and its gone.  I confess that I filter and/or delete quite
a bit of the stuff that comes through.  But that's ok -- I expect that many
readers delete most of what I have to say as well.

Let's face it...if we were all to post on only those subjects that were of
interest to every member of the list all the time, nothing would make it
through.  -- ddf