pianotech posting protocol ppp not fff

Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:46:56 -0800

RptBob1@AOL.COM wrote:

> Del:
>
> And 11 (eleven) posts from one person in one day doesn't bother you in the
> least?
>
> Bob Bergantino

What's the difference if we get 11 (eleven) posts in one day from one person,
or 15 (fifteen) "atta boys" or "me too's" from 15 (fifteen) different people.
The delete button takes care of all of them equally.

A large number of the posts appearing on pianotech have little technical merit
-- they are social.  When I first signed on a couple of years ago this
bothered me.  Now I guess I'm used to it.

If I had never done anything that offended other folks -- if I had never done
anything that required extra patience from somebody -- then, perhaps, I would
have the right to object to someone else's exuberance.  Unfortunately, I'm not
perfect.  And neither are you.  Let's all practice a bit of patience.

Regards,

Del