How to get where your going..in life

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:51:41 EST

Anyone have info on 4th Dimension?
Been using it for 10+ years.

I scanned and indexed the entire city streets and numbers of San Antonio,
had help writing the amazing "roader router" and every client who called when
typed into the computer, gave me the exact map grid location, (without getting
out the map, and sorted my client calls by area, and then gave me the shortest
distance from my location putting my schedule of calls in order ...this
reduced my service call milage..a minimum of 50%. transportation "time" by
even more...and we'll I had more free time to study my profession..and more
money to pay for my ignorance.

Gregory