Filemaker Pro - was Windows Laptops

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:37:12 -0800

Frank Cahill wrote:

> Greg Newell wrote:
> >
> > Frank,
> >         The newest version (3.0 i believe) runs $199 at Micro Center. I didn't
> > know Approach was relational. Are you sure?  I already own approach but
> > I don't use it.
> >                                 Greg Newell
> >
> > Hi, Greg. Yes, approach is relational.  I just use it to keep track of clients, so it's under-utilized.  Hmmm, you have Micro-Center...are you in Ohio?
> --
>
> Frank Cahill
> Associate Member
> Northern Va

Frank,
	Yeah, I'm in Ohio. Thanks a bunch! I have a bootleg copy of Filemaker
Pro that I was trying to design a fresh database in. Since you told me
that Approach is also relational I found out that it will read all my
files from Piano Service Manager and now I can customize that instead of
starting from scratch. I don't even have to buy new software now!
Thanks a million!! I'll post to the list when I get it done to tell you
how it works.
				Greg N.