Boesendorfer bridges And Agraff temination

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 23:41:23 EST

I'm not sure, but I may be in Vienna very soon, I'll talk to my friends about
it for you.

Personally haven't seen it in My region, but I did see a pinblock on an
Imperial "fall out"!..Oops, they told me at the factory..they were having some
problems with drilling the plate screw holes the correct diameter.

What about those new aggrafes??? I showed my new design to I think it was
George Definbough? In the early 80's at a Connecticut guild meeting, Chris
Robinson was working on a new drilling procedure, and I was having trouble
with agraffe termination, in (another well know brand)...anyway I just drilled
a hole in the side of the Agraff, drove in a stainless steel pin..and tried
it..cleanest sound I ever found in an agraff...I showed it to George...now
it's in Bosendorfer. At the time he said it would be to costly to
produce...Yeas right...you only got 50K to make a piano in the Factory and
who's going to spend 50cents more per agraff. Anyway they're in there, today
and the factory people said it was someone from the US with the idea????
I 've already made them..

Gregory
SSN: 480-58-0547