"Was String Breakage...Now, Remedy!"

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:37:07 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dale:

Your remedy is rather unique. I have had many situations similar, but always
felt sorry for the poor piano and usually poor church.

In one case, I suggested getting a strong monitor for the pianist and a good
mic located near the soundboard. The monitor speaker should be turned up
fairly high so that the pianist can hear him/herself amidst all the other
spiritual and non-spiritual vibes.

Jim Coleman, Sr.