"Was String Breakage...Now, Remedy!"

Daleboy@AOL.COM Daleboy@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 09:56:44 EST

Dear List,
	I have had similar experiences with overzealous playing of pianos at various
institutions and this lil' manuver finally did the trick;
	First, I adjusted my prices accordingly for the additional amount of
attention that the situation called for.
	Secondly, I made a simple suggestion to the powers that be who were in
control of the purse of the piano maintenance to simply defer the expenses of
the additional charges to the piano player.......
IT WAS MIRACULOUS!.........THE PIANO HEALED ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!!
	Thus the pen is truly mightier that the letoff button!
Regards,
Dale Whitehead, RPT
Franklin Piano Restorations