Samick fallboard

Joseph Alkana jfa19@IDT.NET
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 11:19:35 -0500 (EST)

At 01:45 AM 1/17/99 EST, you wrote:
>I recently got to see first hand how a Samick fallboard can stain a rug in a
>customers home.  Did anyone ever figure out what the stain was or the best way
>to get rid of it?
>
>David Porter
>St. Louis, MO

David et al,

When I first encountered that little problem we tried about every household
product available in the customer's home to remedy the situation. Each
liquid did nothing more than smear the "stain" around and make it worse.
When I left the house the customer was contacting a rug cleaning company.
Quite frankly I haven't wanted to follow up on the situation. I don't really
feel any sort of diredt responsibility in connection with the incident, but
I'm not inclined to stir it up either!

If there is further interest, however, I will contact the customer and see
what the final outcome was, if any.

Joseph Alkana RPT