Too much, too many, too stupid (the messages don't know about the man)

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 18:47:28 EST

<<
 I don't know about the rest of you but I'm taking a break from this
 waste........ I've tried to work email direct to calm it down, but that
 does no good only brings more postings.

Richard:

Perhaps you weren't around last week when this problem was discussed round and
round over this forum.  It's as if the "perp "just  writes but never reads
what others are saying.   I exercise my delete button with regularity whenever
this nuisance shows up- and as you know, that is much too often.
 Some of us have been labeled as cybernazis for our efforts.  Oh well, free
speech is what this country is all about.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
Willoughby Hills, Ohio