Refinishing

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 06:00:58 EST

John:

I don't think there are any finishes that block sound from being produced by a
piano. There are some people who think different finishes will produce
different sounds, but I am not entirely sure if that is true.

To answer your specific problem, I don't think you have anything to worry
about if all you are doing is doing some touchup on your 1912 Haines Bros.
grand.

Willem Blees