Tech-Toy Tip of the Day

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 12:15:25 -0700

At 08:29 AM 1/18/99 -0500, Z! wrote:

>Add this to your arsenal of equipment:  A battery-operated miner's
>headlamp.  They fit on your head with elastic straps, the lamp can pivot
>from straight out to down, and on some models, the beam can be focused from
>spot to wide-angle.  There was nothing like it on a recent job in a
>darkened theatre ...

There is SOMETHING like it... I use a pair of plastic frames that fits over
my glasses with a light on each side powered by two AAA batteries . There
NEVER seems to be enough light where we need it. $9.95 at the House of Tools.

			John

John Musselwhite, RPT -  Calgary, Alberta Canada
Registered Piano Technician   http://www.musselwhite.com
email: john@musselwhite.com