String Breakage (Reply)

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:32:20 -0600

>  How long from
>> start to fin for the job.
>
>About five minutes!

Nay, I say!   Obviously this person has tied a bunch of knots.   I find
the task disgusting, and  will continue to do so until I learn the
secrets of these people who manage to make it look so very easy and
cleanly produced.........
Though I did learn how to tie a knot with only one "loop" at a tech
convention. Easier knot, but this bull-in-a-china-shop still can't do it
without many descriptive words about the designers of the piano.
les bartlett
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]