PLI

PDtek@AOL.COM PDtek@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 21:03:50 EST

In a message dated 1/19/99 6:27:32 PM Central Standard Time, wjstuner@juno.com
writes:

> Query for the list:   has anyone heard of this group-Piano Life
>  International-of Denver CO?
>  Got a mailing from them today about selling warranty service to my
>  customers.  Their pitch seems to be "did you know 100's of piano
>  companies have closed their doors, has your?"  Just curious.  Thanks in
>  advance!
>  Bill Schlipf  Bloo

Yes I got that the other day. If you sell this "insurance policy" to your
customer at a cost of $400 for a vertical and $500 for a grand, they will
cover repairs on the piano if the dealer or manufacturer won't honor the
regular warranty. What a deal!!  And for every customer you bring on board,
PLI will send you a shiny $75 bill. Whee!! If I thought I could get any of my
customers to bite on this one, I'll keep the $500 and be happy to cover the
warranty under their terms.

Dave Bunch