Steinway L "clunk" Pins?

GFi5607775@AOL.COM GFi5607775@AOL.COM
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 03:22:42 EST

I have some Teflon bushings in my kit, but you'll need the correct type of
reamer to size them. Could send you some, and the reamer and special pins..if
that turns out to be your problem, but gotta promise to send what you don't
need back to me, if you can't find them on the market.

Still sounds like a felt thing to me, teflon,,,has a click to it, not
clunk..from what I've heard. Did you seat the keybed yet? That can really be a
tricky one...especially the back of the frame...can be quite "elusive" and
will usually never show up on a bench.

Gregory

Gregory