DC

Dan Eumurian cen09460@centuryinter.net
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:14:48 -0600

In reply and in follow-up to a recent thread about Dampp-Chaser systems,
I have a "Climate Control" column in my Microsoft Works database of
tuning customers. Coaching them to use Dampp-Chaser's Humidifier
Treatment and to shift the pads about an inch each month or as needed,
checking on them each fall, and trying to get them to upgrade to the
Smart Heater Bar, is high on my priority list. In many cases I recommend
just the dehumidifier and humidistat. I first recommend whole-house
humidity control if it's feasible, with the D-C system as a supplement
if necessary.

I charge enough for installation to cover careful installation,
including securing cords, as well as this ongoing attention. If you're
not going to educate and follow up, *DON'T* install the humidifier
portion of the system (IMHO).

Dan Eumurian, RPT
1634 Barlow St.
La Crosse (Be careful not to slip when you *crosse* the icy street, put
your crutch tip down on a wet floor, or drive between the strips of
black ice on the interstate), WI 54601
(608) 788-8637