electronic tuners question

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 19:20:45 EST

<< I'm now using RCT for windows when I tune.

 I get a lot of comments about using a laptop when I go to a customer's
 house.  I was wondering about other tuners that use electronic
 instruments to calculate a custom tuning for each piano - what do you
 tell the customer to let them know what's going on?  Do you say
 anything?

 JustWonderingInChicagoland

 Ron Koval

Most of my customers just want to know what I am doing, and are facinated by
the lights, etc. I tell them its a new computer to tune pianos. With just
about everyone used to having a computer run their life, in one way or
another, they just accept it as another aspect in life where the computer has
taken over.

Willem Blees