Vertical touch weight

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Sun, 24 Jan 1999 18:17:52 -0500

What did I miss? I thought this thread was about a console action. If so,
spring tension (both hammer return and damper) would be valid
considerations. Likewise, the 'moment' of spoon contact would influence
touchweight -- unless, of course, the dampers were blocked up and out of
the loop. Maybe I missed a sentence somewhere.

-jh-
weighting to be en-lightened.