Garbage: PG rated Parental Gudiance Suggested:

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:36:51 -0600

Please refresh my memory.  Is there a way to have your browser/computer
immediately trash e-mails from a particular sender?  Or does the fact that
these are coming from the listserv eliminate that ability?  Thanks.
LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net