Garbage: PG rated Parental Gudiance Suggested:

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:51:55 -0600

 Sorry.  I figured it out now.  I think what I'll do is delete all that he
 initiates and all those that respond to his initiated e-mails, then any
 that he "contributes" to.  A little more hassle, but well worth it I
 imagine.   Thanks.
 LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
 LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
 New Orleans Chapter
 Mandeville, LA.
 II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
 lafargue@iamerica.net