Filtering... was Garbage: PG rated Parental Gudiance Suggested:

Lawsonic Pianoforte Services lawsonic@global.co.za
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:25:40 +0200

Yes, in Eudora it is in Tools/Filters and in Internet mail it is in
Mail/inbox assistant. In each case you type in something unique about an
e-mail as in  who the email is "to", "from" or the "subject" and where you
want the email to go. eg. all my pianotech mail goes directly to a folder
called painotech and all other mail stays in my inbox.

Hopefully my address in not filtered so you can read this!
Brian