You Thought ...

Frank Cahill fcahill@erols.com
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 22:03:39 -0500

Kgj38@AOL.COM wrote:

> << Z!  I always point out that the kids who learn on these piano shaped
> objects
>  do so in spite of the piano ,not because of it!!
>  Mark Bolsius
>  ---------- >>
> I am one of those kids that learned to play in spite of the instrument I had
> to practice on...
>
> Karen Johnson
> Rochester, MN
> ptg associate

I tuned a piano the other day in a home that was probably in the 1
million dollar price range...not uncommon here!!! They got the he paino
for  free and iy had everything wrong with it.

My general rule is "the more expensive the home, the worse the piano!"
It almost always is true.
--

Frank Cahill
Associate Member, Piano Technicians Guild