Application of CA glue to pinblock.

BSimon1234@AOL.COM BSimon1234@AOL.COM
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 03:26:40 EST

I have a question about how to apply CA glue to pinblocks.

On the block I did in a grand, I had a heck of a time keeping drops from
spilling onto the face of the plate. I was using a triangular squeeze bottle
of CA, with a longish thin tip, but the stuff ran out like acetone (very low
viscosity) when tilted and was making a mess. It was too uncontrolled. The
stuff went off so fast that I didn't think a regular syringe would work. When
I tried one the plunger would glue shut.

If anyone has found a way that works real well, and is easily controlled,  I
would appreciate knowing what it is.

Bill Simon
Phoenix