Application of CA glue to pinblock.

Doug Richards Doug.Richards@quantum.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:38:59 -0800

Bill,

ZAP Products manufactures a micro applicator that fits on the end of the
bottle of CA that gives you great control over how much and where.  I've
used it a few times and it doesn't clog and gives great control.  I think
their part number is PT-18 and you should be able to get it from your local
hobby store or Pianotech (I think).

Good luck!

doug richards
San Jose,CA