Application of CA glue to pinblock.

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 11:53:10 -0500

Get a supply of thin CA from Ed Dryburg, 1-800-GLUE-ALL, with the long tubes.+AKAAoA-
Select the larger tube, remove the cap, cut the tip JUST large enough to force
the tube through the hole from the inside of the top and pull out about three to
four inches, feed the entire tube into the bottle.+AKA- In order to get the CA out
you will have to squeeze the bottle, otherwise it will not come out at all.+AKA- This
is good for control of location but not for application of a lot of CA in a short
amount of time.

Any contamination, finger prints, sweat, oils, moisture, ANYTHING will cause CA
to begin to set.+AKA- Care needs to be taken during this set up.

Use the same procedure to apply CA to really tight places like bridge pins but
use the smaller tube.

The tubes can be stretched which reduces the inside diameter of the tube.

+AKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoACgAKAAoA- Newton