Exception or rule?

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:11:08 -0600

Arlie:

I'm not an expert on Kawai and their line of products, but I believe the UST8
is the piano that replaced the SC3.  That was a lightly built piano that I've
found unsatisfactory.  On the other hand they do make some very nice
instruments.  I just think you have to be familiar with the various models they
have.  Like everyone else, I think they try to have a model for everyone's
budget.  I usually tell people that if there is a piano in a line that is
significantly cheaper then the rest, there is probably a reason.

dave

--

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts